Sunday, January 30, 2011

Book 4 Johannes Cabal the Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard




Johannes Cabal the Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard was a recommended book. Recommendations rarely happen to me since I read such dark books and I was surprised by how much I liked this one. It was a great read, very well written and not near as dark as what I'm used to, so a bit of a change. I thought it was a bit wordy and didn't hold my attention so I had to really try hard to make time. I did really like it but it was a little more difficult a read than I'm used to.  All and all I'm glad I challenged myself to read something I might not have read otherwise. It really gets you motivated to think outside the box and find new books in different genres.

It was a super busy week for me and I just got some time to get this posted and I'm almost done with my 5th book, Autumn by David Moody ! I can't believe I'm reading so fast. I'm a pretty slow reader so this has been amazing. I know it will slow down once it starts to get nice out in Chicago. Summers are always hard to keep up your reading but I find it fun to find a spot outside to travel to and lay on the fresh grass and read. I bike to Chicago's lovely lake front and set up a blanket and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment