Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book #4: Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston


Whoa!  My fourth book, "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neale Hurston actually made me cry real tears.  What a great book, and I see why it's a classic.  Beautiful, dialectically-accurate piece of literature. 

It looks like Lindsay and I are breezing through these books!  I'm in school full time and working part time and still find time to read, somehow.  There's always time.  Maybe just 20 minutes here and there before bed, and if it's a good book, you'll be surprised by how much your book is intertwined in the dreams you'll have.  Then again, maybe that's not such a great idea if you're Lindsay!
Read!

1 comment:

  1. Weird, I was just about to pick up this book, saw it on sale. I guess I'll have to now.

    ReplyDelete