Monday, September 05, 2011

Book #25 The Calder Game by Blue Balliett, Brett Helquist (Illustrator)




This young adult book was an awesome find at my local bookstore Sandmeyer's. A great mystery novel based around Alexander Calder's artwork and the Chicago exhibit. I learn so much more about Calder and his artwork by reading this. I made note to save this book for my children. I love a fun and educational read. I just hope by the time I have a child books won't be "uncool".

TIP:  If you need a light and fun read browse the young adult section, sometimes you'll find the best stories that bring out your inner child. Especially if you just read a long disappointing book that made you want to take a break from reading. All it takes is one good book to get you moving again!

No comments:

Post a Comment