Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boot #11 A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore




I will not lie, the cover is what attracted me to this book. I do judge a book by its cover. I always find great books this way. It usually gets me out of my comfort zone and into a new genre. This read was awesome, it keep me addicted page after page. I even forgot that I was on lunch at work and was jerked back into reality when someone walked by and I jumped, lol. Very funny and dark read.

Here is the breakdown in a series of words:

Beta Male
Super Sarcastic
Loses Wife
Becomes Death
Raising Baby Alone
Collecting Souls
Thrift Store Owner
Friend Named Minty Fresh (7ft tall Black Guy)
Fighting Forces of Darkness

So, I'm now on a waiting list at the library for all of Christopher Moores book.

No comments:

Post a Comment