Sunday, April 17, 2011

Book #10 Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman




Wow, sorry I've neglected you...your such a special blog and I know, I know, I've been away to long but I'm here to make it up to you with this wonderful read!

I found this book on the Chicago Public Library website in a program Chicago has called One Book One Chicago. A twice annual book club that has been around for 10 years! This springs book is Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. CPL also sets up many events revolving around the book. This spring, so far, has been amazing with several appearances by Neil Gaiman and many other influential authors. I've attended two lectures already and was surprised on the huge turnouts and quality of the lecture.

This book was great, a coming of age story set in a fantastical underworld below London. It has amazing characters that will keep you entertained throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment