Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Book #9- You Shall Know Our Velocity! by Dave Eggers





What can I say... yet another Dave Eggers masterpiece.  This guy has his hands in everything, and I love the way he writes.  The guy hasn't had the easiest life, but you come away from his books with zeal and a zest for life, and really- he is amazing.  If you don't know about him already, go out and buy this book.
It's so hard when you find an author that you love, to not just ignore all other authors, and read everything that they've published.  There are a few authors like that for me, but I find it's much more rewarding to read one of their books every now and then instead of just all at once.  Maybe that's also because I get bored easily, even with writing styles. 
What is everyone reading right now?  I'd like to hear about other people's favorite authors, or writing styles.  I'm tired of picking out my own books, help me out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment