Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book #8- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho


I had been reading about this book for so long though I had never read the book itself.  Wow...am I glad I did!  This is such a great tale with so much insight.  Read this at any point in your life, and you'll feel instant clarity afterward.  I definitely recommend this to anyone!

Wow, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, so my reading has fallen behind but again- no excuses!  So I'm halfway done with #9, and I'll try to finish it up quickly! 

It's funny, I was recently reading some "list of favorite/great books" or another, and in my mind, I was saying to myself, "I've read that one, why is it not on one of my bookshelves at home?"  Then I remembered that "loaning" a book doesn't always mean you'll get it back.  That made me only a little upset until I remembered that more than a few books on my selves were "loans" as well.  Oh well. Books are karmic, I suppose.  (Right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment