Friday, June 24, 2011

Book #18 Pariah by Bob Fingerman



Lets just say I don't even want to spend the time to think up a good synopsis for Pariah by Bob Fingerman, so here is a quote from Amazon.


"When a zombie pandemic sweeps the land, a group of survivors hide out in an Upper East Side apartment building. As food supplies dwindle tensions rise, and their only salvation appears in the form of Mona, a mysterious girl who repels the zombies."

Very realistic on the terrible side of humanity. This zombie novel touch too much on the real side of humanity and what would probably happen during the apocalypse. I felt really uncomfortable reading most parts of the book and just wanted to finish it. There was way to much sex and weird violence that just wasn't want I usually like in my zombie novels. Like I've said before, I like to read horror novels because I can escape reality and I just couldn't escape in this book.

If you like harsh reality and want a book that leaves you feeling a little queasy and sad....this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment